Information about the Data Controller
Data controllers of your personal data are:
- Karolina Hołubowska, Legal Counsel, trading in under the name of Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Karolina Hołubowska;
- Jakub Gorwa, Legal Counsel, trading in under the name of Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Jakub Gorwa;
- Małgorzata Karkoszka-Janota, Legal Counsel, trading in under the name of Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Małgorzata Karkoszka-Janota.
You can contact us on any case relating to your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You give your personal data voluntarily, but we need them to respond to your questions, be in touch with your or provide our legal assistance to you.
Scope of processed personal data
We process the following personal data:
- data you give in your messages sent to us or during telephone calls (full name, e-mail address, telephone number and other data you disclose voluntarily when contacting us);
- IP addresses of your computers, smartphones and other equipment used to contact us;
- www server logs from our website, e.g. your location, call duration, information about the user’s navigation path or time the user stays on a given page.
You can decide on your own which of the data referred to in items b to d above you want to disclose to us by configuring your Internet browser.
Purpose and legal basis for personal data processing
We process your personal data to meet our legitimate interests (Art. 6.1 of the GDPR), i.e.:
- to respond to your questions and exchange further correspondence with you;
- to contact you by phone to define terms of further cooperation and clarify your question;
- to examine user traffic on our website;
- to provide legal assistance to you or to organisations you represent;
- to define, pursue and defend against claims.
If you decide to cooperate with us, we will also process your personal data to prepare an offer, define precise terms of cooperation, and perform a legal assistance agreement (Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR), as well as for archiving purposes, including the documentation of the performance of our agreement.
Information about data recipients
We do not share your personal data with other entities and persons, unless necessary. For example, if you decide to cooperate with us, we can share your data with our legal advisors in order to prepare an agreement or with a book-keeping office to prepare a settlement of services provided to you. Data given in the forms may be shared with entities technically providing certain services, e.g. IT servicemen. We always enter into an agreement with such entities and guarantee that you data are processed solely on the basis of our explicit instruction.
Personal data retention period
We will process your personal data for a period necessary to handle your questions, i.e. as long as you are in touch with us. We will remove your data within 4 weeks of the last contact with you. However, prior to that, we can contact you to ask whether your personal data can be still processed.
If you decide to cooperate with us, we will process your data throughout the period of such cooperation (e.g. for the term of our agreement) and for a period necessary to identify, pursue and defend against claims (e.g. in the case of a dispute, if any), and for a period during which we are obliged by law to archive and document the performance of the agreement, however for no more than 10 years from the end of the last year of our cooperation.
Your rights connected with personal data processing
You have the following rights in connection with your personal data processing:
- the right of access and the right to receive copies of your data;
- the right of rectification of your data;
- the right to erasure of your data;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right of objection against data processing;
- the right of data portability.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you have doubts about whether we process your personal data in accordance with legal regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office. Related detailed information is available on the website of the Office of Personal Data Protection at: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/skargi.
Information about cookies
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help us understand how our website is used in order to improve its structure and content (e.g. they enable to save data input by users).
On our website we use the following types of cookies:
- session cookies, which are temporary files that are stored in your device until you log out, leave the website or close your software (Internet browser);
- persistent cookies, which are stored in your devices for time resulting from cookies parameters or until they are deleted.
Information about server logs
Information about certain user behaviour during the use of our website is recorded in the server layer. Such data are only used to administer the website and provide the most effective services.
Resources browsed by you are identified with URL addresses. In addition, the following data may be recorded:
- an inquiry receipt time,
- a response sending time,
- a customer station name: identified with an HTTP protocol;
- information about errors during the HTTP transaction,
- an URL address of a page previously visited by you (a referrer link) if you moved to our website via the link;
- information about your browser,
- information about the IP address.
Such data are not associated with specific persons browsing the website and are used solely for website administration purposes.